Friday, June 4, 2010

没有你的日子,我都做了这些~~~哈哈哈~~~

ugly me...>.<~~~
new favor...but it's "drug" for me...just eat few pieces then pimple say hallo to me again...T.T~~~
eat toast@toast bar...XD
my fresh strawberry banana on toast~~~XD cost me RM5.8...zzz~~~
my cute cute notes...XD
cute cute notes bought in nan long in kch...

i can live without u...
i can breath easily without u...
i can sleep tight without c u...
i can miss u without contact...
i can smile without c u smile...
i can sing any songs without u control my feeling...
i can study alone without u sit beside me...
i can do this...i can can do that...i can do things without u...
hope what i can do on this few days won't change again when i meet u on mon...
actually i worry that i will break the promise again...
i hope my heart is strong enough this time liao...>.<~~~
good luck in the final which start from 21...+u+u~~~
last,i would like to say that i MISS u...T.T~~~

1 comment:

ahPat said...

你的话题总是离不开他。一定要有‘他’作为前题。你还是很喜欢他。haih~~~