Monday, May 24, 2010

Save The Best For Last- Vanessa Williams(nice)

Sometimes the snow comes down in June
Sometimes the sun goes around the moon
I see the passion in your eyes
Sometimes it's all a big surprise
Cause there was a time when all I did was wish
You'd tell me this was love
It's not the way I hoped or how I planed
Somehow it's enough
And now we are standing face to face
Isn't this world a crazy place
Just when I thought that chance had passed
You go and save the best for last
All of the nights you came to me
When some silly girl had set you free
You wonder how you make it through
I wonder what was wrong with you
Cause how could you give your love to some one else
And share your dreams with me
Sometimes the very thing you are looking for
Is the one thing you can't see
But now we are standing face to face
Here isn't the world a crazy palce
Just when I thought that chance had passed
You go and save the best for last
(MUSIC)
Sometimes the very thin

在接触飞女正传这部戏时,一直在猜想片尾曲是什么歌 ,今天看完了大结局终于去找一找是什么歌曲~~~还记得上次我逼问你是xxx是什么歌的时候 ,你就骂我说不会去google找啊~~~对啊,我真的很笨,真的忘记可以上google找~~~是你提醒了我~~~现在的我不再需要依赖你了~~~我没办法分担你的忙碌 ,只能为你祷告求主帮助你 ~~~我并不需要你知道这些。。。因为朋友之间没需要什么都说得太白~~~只想对你说声加油~~~我会一直送我的祝福和支持的~~~all the best to us~~~God bless...XD

No comments: