Thursday, July 2, 2009

早来的生日庆祝~~~


william pose so funny moh...hahaha~~~his smile so unnatural de...

4 of them during supper time...

william jiak beh hu moh...hohoho~~~

soon&haw yang...

me&fong...

ho...keep drink beer~~~slap u!!!

ah sy&ah soon...

ah ngu&soon...

me&haw yang...

me&13 dian...lalalala~~~

me&william...

beauty&the beast...=p

me&ah ling^^

5 of us~~~

me&jessie...

soon&ling...

soon&fong...

13dian,soon&william...

me&yunn yunn^^

me&him loh...lalalala~~~

ling&fong...

me&ling@paragon toilet...hahaha~~~

me&siaw si...

siaw si,him&me...

Paragon~~~

my cake after cut...hahaha~~~

一群赌侠~~~pro de...

mamaji...大家都很专注哦~~~hihihi...

william n hendra~~~

steamboat 料~~~

argh~got cream in my face>.<

咬蜡烛~~~

切蛋糕~~~

吹蜡烛~~~

make wishes~~~

it's me^^

chicken feet&xxx...

surprise~~~

william,hendra n edmund...

yunn yunn so pro~~~

dessert~~~

food~~~

my black forest birthday cake~~~delicious~~~yummy^^

mug with all the name~~~

my lovely bear bear mug...thx for ur ppl~~~muaks^^

626的时候朋友帮我庆祝了生日。。。有点早下咯,因为大家都赶着回家了。。。真的很谢谢你们哦~~~买了我最爱吃的black forest蛋糕,还有steamboat,甜点,还去clubbing。。。啦啦啦。。。还有收到杯子,谢谢你们咯。。。

No comments: