Wednesday, April 9, 2008

finish the QA assignment~

Finally finished the assignment~damn sleepy now~almost 1 am liao~fortunately my class is on 11:30 in the morning~so worry about my mircoeconomics exam marks ah~i think i will fail again lah~i don't want lah...i wanna pass it~so i would study hard during the holiday...however only 1 week have a lot of thing need to do...i will try my best to do everything~please pray for me that i will pass all my 4 subject on the final on june~wahaha~so fast thinking of the final exam...i also wanna fly lah~i wanna go travel leh...bring me moh...haiya~so miss u~damn miss u~miss hometown,parents,friends...i wanna go home...yeah~this saturday will back~however only 1 week...3 days in sibu and 5 days in sarikei~ok liao lah~enough loh...pimple ah~leave me alone~i want be a pretty girl~wahaha~go to sleep liao~hope my assignment can get excellent marks~god bless~muaks^^

No comments: