Friday, August 1, 2008

feeling sad~

y da ge so can ren...y he wants to tell me what he saw...y he wanna me sad as him...y?i can't control my mood anymore...feel want to ask him is that true~he really fall in love with her?if that is true i will let them...but i really can accept it?i don't know...i just feel want to cry now...feeling sad n hurt~i don't know y should i know this~maybe they really just kidding...but i really hard to tell myself trust him...i don't know what can i do now...feel want to left his life already...i don't know should i quarrel or not...i really don't know what he is thinking abt~i have no confidence...i know i not pretty...i not that kind of girl he likes...i really really know...feeling so sad!!!who can help me?jesus,i need u~pls tell me what to do n give me confidence to solve the problem,thanks~amen!

No comments: