Friday, September 25, 2009

OUTLOOK optical co~~~

after turn on light
before turn on light~~~
outside de OUTLOOK~~~can't c full bcs i was sitting inside car that time~~~=p
jie jie opens the door~~~
monday morning~~~OUTLOOK~~~XD
office~~~bro is busying doing his thing inside~~~
erm...i don't know what it call~~~>.<
LED screen~~~
machine part 2~~~
machine part 1~~~
me with the machine
map of OUTLOOK~~~
orange orange de~~~hihihi...
OUTLOOK name card~~~
bu bu de leh~~~>.<
sY~~~XD
LOOK optical co?nonono~~~
before close~~~
bad skill to take it~~~
OUTLOOK optical co~~~XD
me~~~XD
again~~~=p
nice look?
full of 玻璃~~~
sY in the mirror~~~XD

last sat i went back to sibu...then i went my sis's shop to help her on sunday~~~well,it's a new shop so i think not many ppl know it...that's y i want to promote it loh...hiahia~~~let me upload the photo to show how the shop looks like~~~quite nice loh...u can give the comment to me after u c it...XD

No comments: