Saturday, May 23, 2009

i will be the bridesmaid on oct~~~

this dress looks nice moh~~~i like it...sis said she wants change the colour to blue de...n the flower is white or sth de...not really remember liao~~~n the stupid line make my msn not responding...i can't copy what my sis wrote for me n paste at here ah~~~mumuli!!!


i will be the bridesmaid on Oct in my sis's weeding~~~huhuhu...this is my 1st time moh~~~n really shock to hear that...me n another sis-sonia be the bridesmaid...sis used bro's msn asked me what is my email add...got a feel that want to same u izzit chat with me liao oh?still asking me what is my email add?but i didn't do that,so scare later she boom me loh...hahaha~~~she showed me the dress n ask me whether blue ok for me mah...it damn pretty moh...the important thing i have to settle on monday de is find a tailor n measure my body size n email to my sis loh...hope everything r fine~~~^^can't even wait the day to come ah~~~weewit~~~

1 comment:

yienyien said...

SO SO SO SO NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!